09:44 Apr 19, 2005
German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / apparatus
German term or phrase: Bügelfeder
Bügelfeder zur Vorspannung eines Endes einer Schwinge in einer elektrischen Zahnbürste.
S'agit-il d'un "ressort à bride" ou du classique "ressort à lames"?
FRAISSE Fabienne


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search