08:01 Oct 27, 2005
German to Italian translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Metrology
German term or phrase: Wälzprüfgeräte
Si tratta di strumenti di misura per ingranaggi. Potrebbe essere "evolventimetri" oppure "ingranometri".

Non riesco a capire la differenza tra i due tipi di strumenti. Qualcuno per favore mi aiuta?
Gloria Nobili
Local time: 23:51

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search