14:52 Nov 27, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

German to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / Referat na temat mostów ruchomych
German term or phrase: Federbalken
Jest to jakiś element mostu klapowego z belką balastową, niestety jest to tylko element opisujący rysunek, który jest bardzo niweyraźny. Może "belka sprężysta, elastyczna"?
Local time: 20:50


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search