15:28 Sep 9, 2011
German to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
German term or phrase: Wipptaster
Mam problem ze znalezieniem słowa w języku polskim, podobnie jak Wippwerk, rozumiem, że chodzi o typ przełącznika, który w celu uruchomienia trzeba pociągnąć do dołu?

Byłbym wdzięczny za pomoc
Atanazy Laskowski
Local time: 10:53

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search