12:50 Feb 3, 2010
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Errant question

German to Swedish translations [PRO]
Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) / studiofotografering
German term or phrase: Abschatter
Används vid studiofotografering för att minska störande ljus och förstärka kontraster. Kan se ut som en skärm med uppspänd svart filt. Så här förklaras det på dessa två tyska sidor:



Vad kallas det för på svenska? Någon som är fotospecialist?
Lena Samuelsson
Local time: 15:41

Summary of answers provided
Miloš Švantner

Discussion entries: 3



6 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5

en reflexskärm ren allmänt, men det är väl inte nytt för dig...
finns det någon mer speciell beteckning på svenska?

    Reference: http://www.kaffebrus.com/reflexskarmar--g18.html
Miloš Švantner
Local time: 15:41
Native speaker of: Native in SlovakSlovak
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search