KudoZ home » German » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

Topfwalze, Stahl

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:33 Mar 11, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

German to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
German term or phrase: Topfwalze, Stahl
Im Zusammenhang mit Holzbearbeitungsmaschinen (Vorschub). Wie sieht so ein Ding aus?
Heinrich Pesch
Local time: 12:29

Summary of answers provided
Kim Metzger



3 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5

Wie die rechte? Also, teilweise hohl, vielleicht.


Kim Metzger
Local time: 04:29
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search