KudoZ home » German » Printing & Publishing


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:49 Mar 30, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

German to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
German term or phrase: Schieberanleger
Hierbei handelt es sich um ein Geräteteil für Müller-Martinis Einsteckmaschine. Diese Bezeichnung taucht nur bei dieser Firma auf. Wie wird ein solches Gerät normalerweise bezeichnet? Wie funktioniert es eigentlich, werden die Erzeugnisse gestapelt und dann als Stapel weiterbefördert oder was macht das Gerät? Was macht der Schieber bei der Sache?
Danke im Voraus!
Heinrich Pesch
Local time: 06:40

Discussion entries: 6


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search