KudoZ home » German to Dutch » Mechanics / Mech Engineering


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
18:09 Mar 21, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to Dutch translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
German term or phrase: Einschweissstutzen
Onderdeel van een niveauschakelaar, wordt in het Engels een "welded socket" genoemd maar hoe heet dat in het Nederlands?
Linda Flebus
Local time: 20:01

Summary of answers provided
2opgelaste tubulure / steun
Henk Peelen

Discussion entries: 1



2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5
opgelaste tubulure / steun

Het probleem is dat ik niet goed weet wat die Stutzen is, mede daar het in het Engels socket heet.

Note added at 14 uren (2007-03-22 08:30:11 GMT)

Lasmof lijkt me niet algemeen genoeg.

Henk Peelen
Local time: 20:01
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in DutchDutch
PRO pts in category: 443
Notes to answerer
Asker: zou het vertaald kunne/mogen worden met "lasmof" of zit ik er dan helemaal naast?

Asker: Ik heb het dan maar omschreven met de woorden van de klant

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search