KudoZ home » German to English » Architecture


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
06:51 Feb 15, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to English translations [PRO]
Marketing - Architecture
German term or phrase: Einhebelmischsystem
Sanitärobjekte in den Bädern in weiß, Einhebelmischsystem verchromt


Gemeint sind Solo-Wasserhähne, die durch Linksdrehung wärmer und durch Rechtsdrehung kälter werden, durch Vorkippen mehr und Zurückkippen weniger Wasser abgeben.
Martin Wenzel
Local time: 15:28

Summary of answers provided
5single-lever faucet
Teresa Reinhardt

Discussion entries: 2



9 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 5/5
single-lever faucet

is the US term, the mixing is taking for granted (nobody would wash w/cold water...)

Teresa Reinhardt
United States
Local time: 06:28
Meets criteria
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman, Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 58
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search