KudoZ home » German to English » Automation & Robotics

Schichten- oder Lagenschieber

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
01:29 Mar 23, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Automation & Robotics
German term or phrase: Schichten- oder Lagenschieber
"beim Palettieren durchlaufen die Stückgüter ... einen Schiebebereich mit einem Schichten- oder Lagenschieber" - whereby I take it that Schichten and Lagen are both LAYERS, therefore "layer shifters" ??
Thanks for your clarifications.
Local time: 09:39


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search