English translation: produced or created along with, offer, day of utilization, cell phone, issue an invoice, result,
Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:46 Aug 4, 2000
German to English translations [Non-PRO] Bus/Financial
German term or phrase:mitgestalten (et al)
In an Internet research report context, the following, please:
cooperatively designed ; offer; day used; cell phone; invoicing or charging; upshot
Explanation: 1. as in two people made this website
2. e.g. an offer to purchase for a certain price
3. e.g. the day you rented a car
4. That's what a cell phone is called in Germany
5. e.g. posting a debit to someone's account
6. result, upshot (Langenscheidt) e.g. the message you get out of a thing, to sum it up
Nancy Schmeing Canada Local time: 08:34 Native speaker of: English PRO pts in pair: 328