KudoZ home » German to English » Construction / Civil Engineering

(Doppel) Wellenbolzen

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
13:27 Feb 18, 2009
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
German term or phrase: (Doppel) Wellenbolzen
Es geht um das Zubehör für Rollläden, kein Kontext vorhanden (Katalog). Für "Wellenbolzen" habe ich "shaft insert" gefunden, für "Doppelwellenbolzen" "tube coupler for shaft" (Fundstellen: die deutsche Version: http://selvecn.selve.de/uploads/media/Wellenbolzen.pdf, die englische Version: http://www2.selve.de/uploads/media/tube_inserts_and_supports...
Ist das korrekt?
Local time: 21:30


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search