KudoZ home » German to English » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

eingeschriebener Kreis/rechteck

English translation: inscribed circle/rectangle

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
German term or phrase:eingeschriebener Kreis/rechteck
English translation:inscribed circle/rectangle
Entered by: Heike Reagan
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

04:51 Dec 14, 2005
German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
German term or phrase: eingeschriebener Kreis/rechteck
Eingeschriebener KReis
Eingeschriebenes REchteck

again for low engergy gas/oil fired heater boilers specs
Heike Reagan
United States
Local time: 02:44
inscribed circle/rectangle
Selected response from:

Brie Vernier
Local time: 07:44
Grading comment
Thanks for your help!
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
4inscribed circle/rectangle
Brie Vernier

Discussion entries: 1



3 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
inscribed circle/rectangle


Brie Vernier
Local time: 07:44
Native speaker of: English
PRO pts in category: 24
Grading comment
Thanks for your help!
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search