KudoZ home » German to English » Mechanics / Mech Engineering


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
12:11 May 28, 2002
German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / machine tools
German term or phrase: fliegend
Halbfertigbohren der Ventilbohrung fliegend mit 4-Fasenbohrer.
Tanja Kreutz
Local time: 15:40

Summary of answers provided
4taper bored
Dr. Fred Thomson



54 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
taper bored

DeVries, GE Tech & Engr Dict.

Dr. Fred Thomson
United States
Local time: 07:40
Native speaker of: English
PRO pts in category: 185
Grading comment
"Fliegend" means the workpiece is clamped at one end only.
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer
Comment: "Fliegend" means the workpiece is clamped at one end only.

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search