KudoZ home » German to English » Printing & Publishing

vollflächig (Farbauszug)


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
20:18 Oct 25, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
German term or phrase: vollflächig (Farbauszug)
Another query from a doc on a company's printing norms. I've seen Farbauszug as colour separation, but what would vollflaechig be in this context? I would ordinarily understand it as meaning covering the whole surface, but I can't see how that fits here.

Für dieses Verfahren wird, für den Glanzlack ein vollflächiger Farbauszug benötigt, der auf eine spezielle Näpfchendruckplatte übertragen, vollflächig über ein Dispersionslackwerk aufgetragen wird.

Many thanks in advance
Chris Hodgson
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:43

Discussion entries: 3


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search