KudoZ home » German to English » Printing & Publishing



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:42 Nov 12, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

German to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
German term or phrase: Amboss
I have found this term in the gloss and in dictionaries but am not certain whether applicable for the printing industry, any help much appreciated

Context (from a complaints list):
Spaltmaß des Magnetzylinders ____ µ
Amboss-Höhe µ
Anpressung des Zylinders
Stephen Sadie
Local time: 22:04

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search