Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
Explanation: I'd just leave it as a workshop - if they are talking about trucks (seeing as it is a haulage company) it MUST be a big place if they can drive into it, so I would tend to leave out the "Halle" part.
"Keeping the fleet rolling - is the responsibility of the Truck Workshop.
This well-equipped 10.000 square feet facility is staffed by experienced heavy vehicle diesel mechanics with the philosophy to provide rapid turnaround in servicing and repair.
The Truck Workshop handles a wide range of maintenance and servicing functions, including;
1. Engine and transmission overhaul & replacement
2. Suspension rebuilds
3. Brake relines
4. Clutch replacement
5. Trailer repairs
6. Well-stocked spare parts department
7. Tailored preventative maintenance programs to client requirements
8. Extensive welding facilities including arc, oxy-acetylene and Mig
9. Radio-controlled on-site and roadside breakdown service "