KudoZ home » German to English » Tech/Engineering

See below


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:55 Jul 5, 2000
German to English translations [PRO]
German term or phrase: See below
I have a text about a sickle blade grinding machine and I have a section about a component called a "Fuellmaske". The sentence I am having difficulty with is "Die Fuellmaske ist eine gitterfoermige Kunststoffplatte, die im Bereich der Einlegstrecke ueber den tiefgezogenen Packungsmulden angeordnet ist."
HTH. Nick
Nick Smith, BA (Hons.), Dipl. Uebers. (FH Koeln)
United Kingdom
Local time: 17:08


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search