KudoZ home » German to French » Agriculture



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:08 Apr 23, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Agriculture
German term or phrase: Farmflecksrolle
100 mm breite Farmflecksrolle

Equipement d'un semoir de précision, dans la rubrique Tiefenführung (contrôle de profodeur)

Je me demande s'il ne s'agirait pas d'une marque "Farm Fleck"
Local time: 04:56


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search