KudoZ home » German to French » Construction / Civil Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
19:23 Dec 2, 2010
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering / pavage
German term or phrase: Gestaltungspflaster
Es geht hier um Pflaster, mit denen man durch verschiedene Verlegungsmuster Gehwege, Strassen u.a. gestalten kann.
Sagt man da nur 'pavé' oder gibt es da einen anderen Ausdruck?

Danke Euch!
Helga Lemiere
Local time: 04:27


Return to KudoZ list

Changes made by editors
Dec 2, 2010 - Changes made by Steffen Walter:
FieldOther » Tech/Engineering
Field (specific)Other » Construction / Civil Engineering

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search