KudoZ home » German to French » Engineering: Industrial



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:47 Feb 13, 2005
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering: Industrial / capteurs de pression
German term or phrase: Membran-Druckmittler
je cale sur ce terme concernant des capteurs de pression. Je n'ai trouvé qu'une seule équivalence sur Internet (via l'anglais "diaphragm seal") = séparateur à membrane.
Pouvez-vous confirmer / infirmer cette traduction ?
Merci d'avance
Marie-Céline GEORG
Local time: 16:49

Summary of answers provided
Claire Bourneton-Gerlach



14 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 1/5Answerer confidence 1/5

Il y a une dizaine d'occurrences pour "transmetteur de pression à membrane". Une piste??

"Transmetteur de membrane" est en tout cas courant.

Note added at 14 hrs 40 mins (2005-02-14 08:27:48 GMT)

N\'importe quoi, je voulais dire \"transmetteur de pression\" est courant :-)

Claire Bourneton-Gerlach
Local time: 16:49
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 75
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search