KudoZ home » German to French » Mechanics / Mech Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:32 Aug 7, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / Einkanaliges Minimalmengenschmiersystem
German term or phrase: Spindeldurchgang
MMS-System mit interner u. externer Mediumzufuhr (Microlubrification de type monocanal)

Croquis avec légende:
1. MMS-Gerät
2. Drehverteiler
3. Arbeitsspindel
4. *Spindeldurchgang*
5. Übergabesystem
6. Werkzeugaufnahme
J'ai pensé à "passage à travers la broche" puisqu'il s'agit là d'arrosage par le centre de l'outil. Mais je me demande s'il n'existe pas un autre terme que passage?

Merci pour vos suggestions!
Local time: 06:36

Summary of answers provided
4passage de tige
Mathieu Masselot

Discussion entries: 1



1 hr   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
passage de tige

ou tube de passage/de logement de tige

Mathieu Masselot
Local time: 06:36
Native speaker of: Native in FrenchFrench
PRO pts in category: 5
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search