KudoZ home » German to French » Mechanics / Mech Engineering



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:10 Jan 9, 2008
German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
German term or phrase: Kanalabscheider
Description: "komplettes Kanalmodul zum Einbau in eine horizontal geführteAbluftkanalstrecke, eingebaut in ein geschweisstes, stabiles und verwindungsfreies Stahlblechgehäuse mit RAL 5002-Lackierung"

Peut-on parler de séparateur de canaux, de gaines, de conduites??? Quel est le terme exact? Merci pour votre aide.
Annabelle Pepin
Local time: 06:49

Discussion entries: 2


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search