KudoZ home » German to French » Medical: Instruments



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
21:20 Sep 7, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Medical: Instruments / nébuliseur de médicaments
German term or phrase: Feinregulierventilausgang

ce terme figure dans l'information technique accompagnant un nébuliseur de médicaments. Le contexte est le suivant: "Feinregulierventilausgang. Das Innengewinde der Überwurfmutter des Zubehörs muss zum Außengewinde des Anschlussstutzens des Feinregulierventils Air oder O2 passen."

Feinregulierventilausgang = sortie de la valve de réglage fin?

Un grand merci d'avance.
Nambou Mounikou
Local time: 22:35

Discussion entries: 5


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search