KudoZ home » German to French » Metallurgy / Casting



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:40 Mar 22, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Metallurgy / Casting / vielleicht Automobilteile
German term or phrase: Spannungsgitter
dieses Wort steht ohne Angabe zu "wodrauf", "wozu" etc. im Text. Bekannt ist nur: Es handelt sich um ein Gussteil aus En-GJS, GJV (Gusseisen mit Vermiculargraphit) oder EN-GJL.

Also offenbar kein Konstruktionsprinzip zur Versteifung o.ä.

Wer wüsste evt. genauer, was das ist? Danke!
Local time: 09:52

Discussion entries: 12


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search