KudoZ home » German to French » Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts)



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
09:48 Aug 4, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

German to French translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Photography/Imaging (& Graphic Arts) / système d\'éclairage à DEL multiple
German term or phrase: Querschnittwandler
"Faseroptische Linienlichter (*Querschnittswandler*) für Halogen-Kaltlichtquellen"

Une idée?

Merci d'avance
Eloïse Notet
Local time: 06:59


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search