KudoZ home » German to Polish » Mechanics / Mech Engineering

Bolzen (Schwert)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
18:16 Oct 21, 2006
German to Polish translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering / Hubeinheit - jednostka skokowa
German term or phrase: Bolzen (Schwert)
Termin z dokumentacji do jednostki skokowej. Jest to lista części zamiennych do jednostki skokowej, pojawia się tam własnie "Bolzen (Schwert)" jako pozycja na liście. Samo Bolzen jest jasne, ale Schwert? Jakiś rodzaj? Schwertbolzen?
Local time: 05:29

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search