Inversore con uscita a puntale

14:22 Dec 7, 2010
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Italian to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
Italian term or phrase: Inversore con uscita a puntale
There is a Right and a Left one of these and they are found in a list of window/door hardware.

Other items in the list include: Cardine a muro da 250 mm per tass. mecc., Cardine a muro da 100 mm per tass. chim., Perno di chiusura a muro, etc.
Mary Barattucci
Local time: 01:20


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search