attacco a chela

13:04 Feb 1, 2019
Italian to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
Italian term or phrase: attacco a chela
in contesto idraulico necessito tradurre attacco a chela sia in inglese sia in francese

Summary of answers provided
4chela bracket
Alison Kennedy



21 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
chela bracket

These are brackets that act like a "claw or pincer" for the wall-mounting of column radiators. As far as I can see, they are called chela brackets. I have also seen clamp brackets. Can't help with French, sorry!

Alison Kennedy
Local time: 17:13
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 50
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search