Passaggio cilindrico

15:03 Jun 28, 2018
Italian to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Mechanics / Mech Engineering
Italian term or phrase: Passaggio cilindrico
Si tratta di un elemento attraverso il quale sono fatti passare tubi e cavi elettrici... Non riesco a trovare un termine tecnico adatto. Suggerimenti?
Grazie in anticipo!
Local time: 10:53

Summary of answers provided
3 +1cylindrical conduit
Marco Solinas



7 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5 peer agreement (net): +1
cylindrical conduit

"Sleeve" should work too.

Marco Solinas
Local time: 01:53
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish, Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in category: 78

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  philgoddard: Or duct.
4 mins
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search