Valvola di isolamento iniezione chimica di fondo

14:55 Nov 8, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: No acceptable answer

Italian to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Petroleum Eng/Sci
Italian term or phrase: Valvola di isolamento iniezione chimica di fondo
From a list of abbreviations in a glossary. Given that nearly all the other abbreviations in this list correspond to the English and not the Italian I am pretty sure that the abbreviation DCCIV is the English while ***Valvola di isolamento iniezione chimica di fondo*** is the explanation. Now I assume that IV is *injection valve* but the DCC? This comes from a safety manual for deep sea diving for the maintenance of oil drilling platforms. Anyone have ideas? Thanks
Eileen Cartoon
Local time: 20:00

Discussion entries: 1


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search