03:48 Nov 29, 2013
Italian to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / Printing of packaging
Italian term or phrase: cavallotto
In the printing instructions for a box for a cosmetic cream: "Cavallotto e interno astuccio Bianco". No other reference anywhere else. Does anybody know what a "cavallotto" is in this case?
United Kingdom
Local time: 09:20

Summary of reference entries provided
Header card
Barbara Carrara


Reference comments

1 hr
Reference: Header card

Reference information:

It is called header card, as you will see from this kudoz ref.

and this bilingual visual ref.

Barbara Carrara
Native speaker of: Italian
PRO pts in category: 20
Note to reference poster
Asker: Grazie, ma questa e' solo una scatola contenente creme cosmetiche e non va appesa da nessuna parte. Non c'e' una 'header card'.

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search