19:01 Nov 13, 2013
Italian to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Construction / Civil Engineering
Italian term or phrase: convogliatore
It's a part of the draining of rubble system used in construction. This word appears in a catalogue of a company purchasing constructing products

Summary of answers provided
S. P. Lozupone



7 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5


S. P. Lozupone
Local time: 10:08
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in ItalianItalian
PRO pts in category: 7
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search