13:17 Mar 26, 2018
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Italian to German translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing / Druckform/forma di stampa
Italian term or phrase: ribattere
Die Erklärung lautet:
"il termine si usa per indicare che si ripasseranno in macchina da stampa delle forme già stampate per stampare altri elementi aggiuntivi. In genere viene usato quando si producono impaginati, tipicamente cataloghi in varie lingue: le varie lingue sono di volta in volta “ribattute” sulle forme già stampate che contengono le immagini.".

Wie nennt man das im Deutschen?

Danke für die Mithilfe
Claudia Paiano
Local time: 20:20

Summary of answers provided
Regina Eichstaedter



3 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5

Hier ein Glossar, das dir vielleicht weiterhilft

    Reference: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druckersprache
Regina Eichstaedter
Local time: 20:20
Native speaker of: Native in GermanGerman
PRO pts in category: 4
Notes to answerer
Asker: Auch das konnte ich endlich finden: "wiederbeschreiben" (in: Handbuch der Printmedien"). Vielen Dank für die Mithilfe!

Asker: PS: ich denke, dass sich "überdrucken" wie das "aussparen" eher auf Farbflächen bezieht.

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search