empalme o bisagra utilizado como complemento (o protección)
The noun accompaniment has 3 meanings:
Meaning #1: an event or situation that happens at the same time as or in connection with another
Synonyms: concomitant, co-occurrence
Meaning #2: a subordinate musical part; provides background for more important parts
Synonyms: musical accompaniment, support
Meaning #3: the act of accompanying someone or something in order to protect them
3. Something added for embellishment, completeness, or symmetry; complement.
oint (joint) pronunciation
1. A place or part at which two or more things are joined.
2. A way in which two or more things are joined: a mortise-and-tenon joint; flexible joints.
v., joint·ed, joint·ing, joints.
1. To combine or attach with a joint or joints: securely jointed the sides of the drawer.
2. To provide or construct with joints: joint a boom on a crane.
1. A point or position at which two or more things are joined: connection, coupling, junction, juncture, seam, union. See connect.
2. A disreputable or run-down bar or restaurant: Slang dive, honky-tonk. See good/bad.
3. A place for the confinement of persons in lawful detention: brig, house of correction, jail, keep, penitentiary, prison. Informal lockup, pen3. Slang big house, can, clink, cooler, coop, hoosegow, jug, pokey1, slammer, stir2. Chiefly Regional calaboose. See free/unfree.
Belonging to, shared by, or applicable to all alike: common, communal, conjoint, general, mutual, public. See group.
Local time: 12:29
Works in field
Native speaker of: Spanish
PRO pts in category: 65