Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
the text itself is written in a very confused manner - that was the best sentence that I could use as an example - thanks - you confirmed my thoughts on salvifiche 3 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer
attributes that make them valuable (worth salvaging/saving/keeping)
not lacking in characteristics that make them worth saving
to salvage something is to save it from being discarded
WordNet - Cite This Source salvage
1. property or goods saved from damage or destruction
2. the act of saving goods or property that were in danger of damage or destruction
3. the act of rescuing a ship or its crew or its cargo from a shipwreck or a fire
1. save from ruin, destruction, or harm
2. collect discarded or refused material; "She scavenged the garbage cans for food"