KudoZ home » Italian to English » Printing & Publishing

fustellatrice cannocchiale


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
11:31 Nov 6, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Italian to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Printing & Publishing
Italian term or phrase: fustellatrice cannocchiale
It is part of the equipment of a printing/publishing firm along with Polar paper cutters and Heidelberg presses. No context, picture or any other form of reference.
IATE and other databases provide no help at all...
Francesco D'Arcangeli
Local time: 23:24

Summary of answers provided
2telescopic die-cutter
Neil Davenport

Discussion entries: 2



21 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5
telescopic die-cutter

The die-cutter part should be OK, but I'm just guessing with the telescopic part.

Neil Davenport
Local time: 23:24
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
Notes to answerer
Asker: My same problem!

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)
The asker has declined this answer

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search