KudoZ home » Italian to French » Tech/Engineering

rullo stampo (Inglese= mould roller)


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
15:39 Mar 21, 2002
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Italian to French translations [Non-PRO]
Tech/Engineering / machina rotativa
Italian term or phrase: rullo stampo (Inglese= mould roller)
rullo stampo (di una macchina rotativa per panificazione)
Viviane Brigato
Local time: 00:04


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search