KudoZ home » Japanese to English » Automotive / Cars & Trucks


English translation: Rear quarter panel blister fender

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
08:15 Sep 6, 2006
Japanese to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Automotive / Cars & Trucks
Japanese term or phrase: リヤクオーターパネルプリスターフェンダー
This is a term that appears in car specifications. What is プリスターフェンダー?
Wei Peng Loy
Local time: 02:08
English translation:Rear quarter panel blister fender
It's basically a big, bulbous wheelarch
Selected response from:

Tim Blake
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:08
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
3 +5Rear quarter panel blister fender
Tim Blake



7 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5 peer agreement (net): +5
Rear quarter panel blister fender

It's basically a big, bulbous wheelarch

    Reference: http://www.japanparts.com/db/partslist.php?dealer=&car=&midd...
Tim Blake
United Kingdom
Local time: 18:08
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish
PRO pts in category: 4
Grading comment

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  Chandrasekaran Rangaraj: See also - http://www.isuzu.co.jp/product/giga/exterior.html
8 mins

agree  Kurt Hammond: easy enough.
26 mins

agree  Peishun CHIANG: Yes, that's it.
55 mins

agree  casey
1 hr

agree  KathyT
11 hrs
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search