KudoZ home » Japanese to English » Business/Commerce (general)



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:38 Mar 30, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Japanese to English translations [PRO]
Bus/Financial - Business/Commerce (general)
Japanese term or phrase: (株)日本量子波動科学研究所
Does anybody know what this company is called in English?
United States
Local time: 08:11

Summary of answers provided
3Nihon Quantum Wave Science Research Institute Co.Mizue HAYASHI

Discussion entries: 6



47 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 3/5Answerer confidence 3/5
Nihon Quantum Wave Science Research Institute Co.

I found one homepage below which includes the company name with the president name of (株)日本量子波動科学研究所、倉田大嗣.

    Reference: http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2005-08/03/content_3303726...
Hong Kong
Local time: 20:11
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in JapaneseJapanese
Notes to answerer
Asker: Thanks for the info. The question has already been closed, so I can't give you any points.

Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search