KudoZ home » Japanese to English » Electronics / Elect Eng


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
03:20 Sep 5, 2008
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Japanese to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Electronics / Elect Eng
Japanese term or phrase: フラッシュェ
What is the difference between フラッシュェ and フラッシュ?

Many thanks.
Local time: 20:09

Summary of reference entries provided

Discussion entries: 1


Reference comments

9 mins peer agreement (net): +1

Reference information:
コンパクトフラッシュカードの規格には、使用するカードの厚さによって Type Ⅰ、Type Ⅱ があります。
TypeⅠ 厚さ 3.3mm
TypeⅡ 厚さ 5.5mm

Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in JapaneseJapanese
PRO pts in category: 431

Peer comments on this reference comment (and responses from the reference poster)
agree  KathyT
14 mins
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search