KudoZ home » Norwegian to English » Medical: Instruments

Ruslis slynge


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
05:44 Mar 27, 2007
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Answer found elsewhere

Norwegian to English translations [PRO]
Medical - Medical: Instruments / arm/leg fracture
Norwegian term or phrase: Ruslis slynge
Exactly as it's written in the text, can't find any reference on Google. In treatment of arm/leg/pelvic fracture (orthopaedics). No idea - does anyone out there recognise the name perhaps?
Advice very much appreciated.
Helen Johnson
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:14

Discussion entries: 1


Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search