oh my - pick 'n enjoy them
21 Vintage Curse Words That Are More Funny Than Offensive Today
1) “Frazzlin, dadgummit,” said Theresa Reed.
2) “Heavens to Betsy!” said Marti Gilley.
3) “Jumpin’ Jahosafat!!!” said Vicky Merling Points.
4) “Yikes and I still say it,” said Jackie Lamothe.
5) “Gadzooks!” said Jim Britt.
6) “Holy cow,” said Michelle Ethridge.
7) “Shoot or sugar,” said Lynn Robison DeRosa.
8) “Dagnabit!” said Charlene Holbook.
9) “Frickin’, flippin’, shoot,” said Lori A. Doyle.
10) “Shoot and Gooollly!! Use the Gomer Pyle voice! LOL,” said Jan Gloster.
11) “Geez Louise,” said Nancye Hernsmith.
12) “Sugartit!” said Martha Ballantyne.
13) “Jeez oh man,” said Penny Dennis Rone.
14) “Shoot, fudge, goodness to Betsy, holy cow, Jiminy Cricket, gosh darnit, son of a gun, golly gee,” said Joe Miano.
15) “Dagnammit,” said Teena Gordon.
16) “Eat it ... RAW,” said Mark Greenberg.
17) “Well Hellicopter, What the fudge, Hell’s bells,” said Kimberly Minton Freeman.
18) “Oh shoot, Jiminy Cricket, Bull Hockey, Great Caesar’s Ghost,” said Melinda L. Hayden.
19) “Jiminy Cricket in lieu of the other JC word,” said Colleen F. Barany.
20) “Dang, darn, Holy Mary-Mother of Jesus, Oh Hell and Jesus Help Me Holy Ghost. The F-word was considered illiterate, trashy and low class. We were not allowed to use foul words because it was referred to as being poor bred and unladylike. Ha,” said Jane Thompson.
21) “Oh fudge... blasted,” said Linda Stanton Tuomi.
Shake up conversations, expand your vocabulary and elevate your language with these 50 swear-word alternatives sure to leave you and your listeners with the giggles rather than in shock:
Son of a monkey!
Poo on a stick!
Cheese and crackers!
Shut the front door!
Mother of pearl!
Son of a gun!
Peas and rice!
H-E-double hockey sticks!
What the cuss?
Local time: 21:13
Works in field
Native speaker of: Polish
PRO pts in category: 15