współaplikowalność

06:39 Oct 4, 2018
Polish to English translations [PRO]
Marketing - Marketing / Market Research / employment-related search engines
Polish term or phrase: współaplikowalność
Współaplikowalność is a term describing a situation when the same people apply for jobs on several websites at the same time, as opposed to limiting themselves to only one job search engine. Współaplikowalność is a specialized term refering to the percentage of users applying on several websites for job searching.

"Only 8% of candidates apply at the same time for offers on our portal and rival portals, while the remaining 92% apply only on our portal."

---

Współaplikowalność to sytuacja gdy kandydaci aplikują o pracę na kilku portalach jednocześnie, zamiast aplikować wyłącznie na jednym, wybranym serwisie. Współaplikowalność to termin branżowy oznaczający odsetek takich użytkowników.

"Tylko 8% kandydatów aplikuje na ogłoszenia jednocześnie na naszym portalu i w portalu konkurencyjnym, pozostałe 92% kandydatów aplikuje tylko na ogłoszenia na naszym portalu."
Leszek Żółtowski
Poland
Local time: 03:02


Summary of answers provided
2Batch Apply function/service
mike23


Discussion entries: 4





  

Answers


13 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5
Batch Apply function/service


Explanation:
Batch Apply function/service

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 1 day 9 hrs (2018-10-05 15:55:03 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

"a situation when the same people apply for jobs on several websites at the same time, as opposed to limiting themselves to only one job search engine"

Option 2: Multiple Website Apply function/service

mike23
Poland
Local time: 03:02
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in PolishPolish
PRO pts in category: 28
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)



Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.


See also:

Your current localization setting

English

Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search