Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.
You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
16:11 Jan 30, 2003
Polish to English translations [PRO] Tech/Engineering / DDD
Explanation: To ventilate means
- to circulate fresh air somewhere, driving our foul air
- to circulate in (a room, etc) so as to freshen - said of air
- to provide with an opening for the escape of air, gas
- to furnish means for airing
- to expose something to fresh air so as to keep it in good condition
- to aerate (of blood); oxygenate