средний/толстой слой воды

German translation: dicke bzw. mittlere Wasserschicht

Russian term or phrase:средний/толстый слой воды
German translation:dicke bzw. mittlere Wasserschicht
Entered by: Nadiya Kyrylenko

15:54 Nov 25, 2006
Russian to German translations [PRO]
Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng
Russian term or phrase: средний/толстой слой воды
ИК спектры воды сняты (такого то дня) в среднем и толстом слоях воды, xx-xx-2006 на толстых пластинках KRS.

inhalt und bedeutung sind mir klar, aber ich sehe den wald vor lauter bäumen nicht und mir fällt im monment nichts passendes ein ;) vielleicht könnt ihr mir weiterhelfen!
Local time: 06:43
dicke bzw. mittlere Wasserschicht
Ich würde es so übersetzen
Selected response from:

Nadiya Kyrylenko
Grading comment
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer

Summary of answers provided
2dicke bzw. mittlere Wasserschicht
Nadiya Kyrylenko



36 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 2/5Answerer confidence 2/5
dicke bzw. mittlere Wasserschicht

Ich würde es so übersetzen

Nadiya Kyrylenko
Native speaker of: Native in RussianRussian, Native in UkrainianUkrainian
PRO pts in category: 4
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search