KudoZ home » Russian to English » Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng

вальцованная пленка


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
03:35 Apr 30, 2008
Russian to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Chemistry; Chem Sci/Eng / polymers production
Russian term or phrase: вальцованная пленка
Fluoroplastic production process
Eugene N
Local time: 13:17

Summary of answers provided
4calandered film
Andrey Romanenko



391 days   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
calandered film

Вальцевание = каландрирование (гарячее), большинство полимерных пленок производятся именно так.

Andrey Romanenko
Local time: 12:17
Native speaker of: Native in RussianRussian, Native in UkrainianUkrainian
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search