Совместный Счет Работ

English translation: joint operating account

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

GLOSSARY ENTRY (DERIVED FROM QUESTION BELOW)
Russian term or phrase:Совместный Счет Работ
English translation:joint operating account
Entered by: Angela Greenfield
Options:
- Contribute to this entry
- Include in personal glossary

16:16 Nov 29, 2009
Russian to English translations [PRO]
Bus/Financial - Petroleum Eng/Sci
Russian term or phrase: Совместный Счет Работ
Фактические затраты представителей Участников Консорциума по участию в заседаниях Рабочих технических групп возмещаются Оператором и относятся на Совместный Счет Работ по Соглашению.

Joint Work Account - есть такой?
responder
Russian Federation
Local time: 08:54
joing operating account
Explanation:
The operating trust account will serve as the parties' joint operating account out of which the operator will pay development and operating costs http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/displayfilinginfo.aspx?F...

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 12 mins (2009-11-29 16:29:35 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

JOINT конечно. Очепятка.

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 14 mins (2009-11-29 16:31:03 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

As part of the purchase agreement we established a joint operating account and funded it with $4.0 million in April of 2007 specifically for the Phase I development plan of this project. http://www.enerjexresources.com/index.php?option=com_content...

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 19 mins (2009-11-29 16:36:09 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

The funds deposited in the Joint Operating Account are to be used by the Operator as our 30% of operating expenses whereas the remaining 70% of operating expenses is to be paid by CRC as their share of operating expenses. The Joint Operations Account is replenished through quarterly cash-calls by the Operator of the Bawean PSC to the Joint Venture Partners. As of September 30, 2005, we have a credit remaining of $348,933 in the Joint Operating Account for future expenditures.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/060208/fogc.pk10qsb_a.html
Selected response from:

Angela Greenfield
United States
Local time: 01:54
Grading comment
Selected automatically based on peer agreement.
4 KudoZ points were awarded for this answer



Summary of answers provided
4 +3joing operating account
Angela Greenfield
4joint manufacturing account
engltrans


Discussion entries: 6





  

Answers


12 mins   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5 peer agreement (net): +3
joing operating account


Explanation:
The operating trust account will serve as the parties' joint operating account out of which the operator will pay development and operating costs http://yahoo.brand.edgar-online.com/displayfilinginfo.aspx?F...

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 12 mins (2009-11-29 16:29:35 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

JOINT конечно. Очепятка.

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 14 mins (2009-11-29 16:31:03 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

As part of the purchase agreement we established a joint operating account and funded it with $4.0 million in April of 2007 specifically for the Phase I development plan of this project. http://www.enerjexresources.com/index.php?option=com_content...

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 19 mins (2009-11-29 16:36:09 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

The funds deposited in the Joint Operating Account are to be used by the Operator as our 30% of operating expenses whereas the remaining 70% of operating expenses is to be paid by CRC as their share of operating expenses. The Joint Operations Account is replenished through quarterly cash-calls by the Operator of the Bawean PSC to the Joint Venture Partners. As of September 30, 2005, we have a credit remaining of $348,933 in the Joint Operating Account for future expenditures.

http://biz.yahoo.com/e/060208/fogc.pk10qsb_a.html

Angela Greenfield
United States
Local time: 01:54
Works in field
Native speaker of: Native in RussianRussian, Native in UkrainianUkrainian
PRO pts in category: 58
Grading comment
Selected automatically based on peer agreement.

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
agree  sokolniki
17 mins
  -> Thank you!

neutral  engltrans: Operating account An account for day-to-day operations of the business - текущий счет http://books.google.com.ua/books?id=81lrrx7k31IC&pg=PA161&lp...
2 hrs
  -> Tекущим счетом его не называют, т.к. это не бухгалтерский, а деловой термин, "текущий счет" - это current account, а ваш manufacturing account вообще никак сюда не вписывается, т.к. используется ТОЛЬКО при совместном производстве продукции.

agree  Nico Rhodionoff: operating - обтекаемо и применимо почти к любому чиху - комар носу не подточит!
9 hrs
  -> Вот именно. Кому, как не вам, знать. :-) Я тут три месяца писала такой договор, а теперь меня поправляют коллеги. Так я, сгоряча, и набросилась на нее. :-)

agree  Ravindra Godbole
10 hrs
  -> thank you, Ravindra.
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
joint manufacturing account


Explanation:
...

--------------------------------------------------
Note added at 2 hrs (2009-11-29 18:23:00 GMT)
--------------------------------------------------

http://basiccollegeaccounting.com/category/cost-accounting/m...

engltrans
Ukraine
Local time: 08:54
Native speaker of: Russian

Peer comments on this answer (and responses from the answerer)
neutral  Angela Greenfield: я надеюсь, я вас своим высказыванием не обидела. слишком места мало для вежливых формулировок. я ничего обидного не имею в виду.
3 hrs
  -> operating = действующий счет, а разве совместный счет работ существует не для ведения операций по совместному производству?

neutral  Nico Rhodionoff: признаться, manufacturing, применительно к добыче углеводородов выглядит несколько экзотично. IMHO нефтепродукты не изготавливаются (to manufacture), а производятся (to produce). Хотя темна вода в облацеях...
7 hrs
  -> это вид счета, не знаю, есть ли специальные счета для добычи углеводородов)) Есть такой!You are right! Production account - производственный счет, тоже банковский!
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)



KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.


See also:

Your current localization setting

English

Select a language

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search