19:12 Feb 21, 2001
Spanish to English translations [Non-PRO]
Spanish term or phrase: IMAGENOLOGO
Under a doctor's name, it reads "medico imagenologo." How do you translate "imagenologo?"

Summary of answers provided
naspecialized in medical imaging, medical imaging specialist
Albert Golub



4 hrs
specialized in medical imaging, medical imaging specialist

hope it helps

Albert Golub
Local time: 05:46
Native speaker of: French
PRO pts in pair: 146
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs (or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.

KudoZ™ translation help

The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Your current localization setting


Select a language

Term search
  • All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search