KudoZ home » Spanish to English » Engineering (general)


Login or register (free and only takes a few minutes) to participate in this question.

You will also have access to many other tools and opportunities designed for those who have language-related jobs
(or are passionate about them). Participation is free and the site has a strict confidentiality policy.
17:31 Feb 23, 2006
This question was closed without grading. Reason: Other

Spanish to English translations [PRO]
Tech/Engineering - Engineering (general)
Spanish term or phrase: despiezador
From an engineering document. I think it's the person who prepares "dibujos de despiece" (exploded drawings) but cannot find the exact term. Thanks for your help.
Local time: 16:33

Summary of answers provided
4dibujante técnico, dibujante, operador de CAD
Hector Bovolini



2 hrs   confidence: Answerer confidence 4/5Answerer confidence 4/5
dibujante técnico, dibujante, operador de CAD

El término "despiezador" no existe en la lengua española. Aquel que hace un "exploded view" se encarga de "despiezar" sobre papel (o a través de medios electrónicos) un aparato en sus componentes básicos.
Espero que esto te ayude. Suerte.

Hector Bovolini
United States
Local time: 14:33
Specializes in field
Native speaker of: Native in EnglishEnglish, Native in SpanishSpanish
Login to enter a peer comment (or grade)

Return to KudoZ list

KudoZ™ translation help
The KudoZ network provides a framework for translators and others to assist each other with translations or explanations of terms and short phrases.

See also:

Term search
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search